Terms and Conditions
By placing an order, (hereinafter the "Patient") confirms that:
- The Patient is of the age of majority in the jurisdiction, in which the Patient resides and is fully competent to make their own health care decisions.
- The Patient confirms that a duly qualified medical practitioner in the place of residence of the Patient prescribed the pharmaceutical(s) ordered by the Patient (“the Ordered Product”). The Patient has not violated any laws in obtaining the prescription and that the Ordered Product will not be used by no other person and in no manner except as prescribed by the original prescribing physician ("The Patient's Physician").
- The Patient agrees to direct all questions to The Patient's Physician. The Patient will consult The Patient's Physician before taking any new drug, natural product, or changing their daily health regiment.
- TRUE VALUE PHARMACY requires the patient to submit a new medical questionnaire every time there is a change to their medical status. The Patient understands that it is their responsibility to have The Patient's Physician conduct regular physical examinations (minimum every 12 months), including any and all suggested testing by The Patient's Physician to ensure that they have no medical problems which would constitute a contradiction to them taking medications prescribed for them. The Patient agrees that should they suffer any adverse affects while taking any prescription medication that they will immediately contact The Patient's Physician and that in the event they come under the care of another physician, the Patient will inform this physician of any and all medications that have been prescribed.
- The Patient must take responsibility to secure their own medication stock from a local pharmacy in the interim if such an event was to evolve, ensuring that at no point they are without medication.
- The Patient grants Limited Power of Attorney to TRUE VALUE PHARMACY, for the limited purpose of signing any documents as required by the laws of the country in which TRUE VALUE PHARMACY is registered in, which are necessary to permit the delivery of the Ordered Product to the Patient, in the same manner as the Patient could, if the Patient had attended TRUE VALUE PHARMACY's physical location in person.
- The Patient agrees that any dispute that arises between Him or Her and TRUE VALUE PHAMRACY shall be heard by the local courts of the country to which TRUE VALUE PHARMACY is registered to and located in. These courts shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction, and that the laws in force in the country to which TRUE VALUE PHARMACY is registered to, shall apply to any and all disputes that may arise.
- The Patient must honestly report all requested information and immediately update any changes to his or her record.
- The Patient understands that the Ordered Product may not be exchanged or returned or refund once purchased and shipped.